With all the music that gets released every week, sometimes it’s hard to keep track — and nobody wants to miss out when one of their favorite artists drops a new album.
However, we’ve made it easier for you by compiling the major new music releases of the year, organized chronologically by week. From pop and hip-hop to alternative, K-pop, country and more, 2023’s upcoming releases have something for every type of music lover. Not to mention that besides full-length albums, there are a bunch of EPs, vinyl releases and re-releases to enjoy.
Below, see Billboard‘s running monthly calendar of upcoming releases, and check back often for updates to our schedule of albums to look forward to each week.
- J-Hope, Jack in the Box (HOPE Edition)
- Jon Batiste, World Music Radio
- Tim McGraw, Standing Room Only
- Various artists, Yellowjackets season two soundtrack
- Olivia Rodrigo, GUTS
- V, Layover
- Demi Lovato, Revamped
- Kylie Minogue, Tension
- Taylor Swift, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Various artists, A Tribute to The Judds
- Chris Stapleton, Higher
- Dolly Parton, Rockstar
- Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday 2