Artist: Teyana Taylor
Album: The Album
Drop Date: June 19— Juneteenth. Taylor had initially promised the album would drop on December 6.
Tracklist: Back in August, she shared the track “How You Want It?” alongside a video featuring Diddy’s son, King Combs. “Wake Up Love,” featuring basketball star Iman Shumpert also features on the album. You can see the official tracklist below.
2. Come Back To Me (Ft. Junie & Rick Ross)
3. Wake Up Love (Ft. Iman Shumpert) Lyrics
4. Lowkey (Ft. Erykah Badu) Lyrics
5. Let’s Build (Ft. Quavo) Lyrics
6. 1-800-One-Nite Lyrics
7. Morning by Teyana Taylor & Kehlani
8. Boomin’ (Ft. Future & Missy Elliott)
10. Killah (Ft. Davido) Lyrics
11. Bad Lyrics
12. Wrong B**** Lyrics
13. Shoot It Up (Ft. Big Sean) Lyrics
14. Bare Wit Me Lyrics
15. Lose Each Other Lyrics
16. Concrete Lyrics
17. Still Lyrics
18. Ever Ever Lyrics
19. Try Again Lyrics
20. Friends Lyrics
21. How You Want It? (Ft. King Combs)
22. Made It Lyrics
23. We Got Love (Ft. Lauryn Hill)
Artwork: The album art for The Album depicts a statuesque Taylor against a bright white background. Channeling Grace Jones, her profile is accentuated by a dramatic, Nefertiti-inspired hairstyle, and chunky gold collar jewelry, contrasted with slouchy, oversized patent pants.
Editor’s Notes: After months of waiting, Teyana Taylor’s new album, The Album. is about to drop. Fans have been holding out since her most recent LP, 2018’s Kanye West-produced K.T.S.E.
The Album boasts an absolutely stacked list of guest artists: Erykah Badu, Missy Elliott, Ms. Lauryn Hill, Future, Kehlani, Quavo, Rick Ross and more for the project, which is due to arrive this Friday.